Precious metal casting for the jewellery trade has been at the heart of Weston Beamor since 1947.
As one of the UK's first 'lost wax' casting houses serving the jewellery industry, Weston Beamor has gained a reputation for quality and consistency. A combination of experience, equipment and using only the highest quality alloys help us supply our customers the very best possible casts from their patterns. Our busy casting shop cast all the main alloys every day Monday to Friday – this, combined with our 3D printing service and on-site hallmarking gives a full turnkey solution to all your casting requirements.
All main alloys* cast everyday
- 925 Sterling Silver*
- Reduced Fire Stain 925 Sterling Silver
- 9ct Yellow, White, Red Gold* – 100% Recycled Gold
- 9ct Yellow, White, Red Gold – Fairtrade
- 14ct Yellow, White (High Palladium), Red Gold – 100% Recycled Gold
- 18ct Yellow, White (High Palladium), Red, Gold* – 100% Recycled Gold
- 18ct Yellow, White (High Palladium), Red, Gold – Fairtrade
- 22ct Yellow Gold – 100% Recycled Gold
Further information on our metals and Fairtrade Gold can be found on the 'Our Metals' page.
We can directly cast waxes from moulds, hand carved waxes, 3D prints from a variety of machines, as well as other castable materials.
Creating a mould of your design allows multiple casts to be made, so you can easily and quickly reorder castings at any time. We can create moulds from all kinds of master patterns – see the ‘Mould Info’ page for more information.
See our 'Casting Process' page for a step-by-step explanation of the lost wax casting process.