23rd February 2021 - we currently have 1 available position.
If you feel you can bring something to the role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter outlining your earliest available start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
3D PRINTING TECHNICIAN
Working with a broad spectrum of customers for over 70 years has made Weston Beamor one of the most respected and trusted names in the jewellery industry. The company has been leading the way in 3D printing since 2001 and continues to grow and invest.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic 3D Printing Technician to join our busy Bespoke CAD and 3D Printing Team. Previous experience with professional 3D printing machines (Envisiontec , 3D Systems etc) and knowledge of the lost wax casting process is preferred.
• Dealing with customers CAD models, checking and preparing for print
• Post processing models
• Processing orders
• 3D Scanning
• Highly organised, proactive and resourceful
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills, via email and phone
• Comfortable working to deadlines
• Passion to learn and to deliver the best service to our customers
• Knowledge of the lost wax casting process and general jewellery manufacturing techniques
Please send a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter outlining your earliest available start date to email@example.com