We currently have 1 available position.
If you feel you can bring something to the role, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter outlining your earliest available start date and salary expectations to email@example.com
We are currently looking for an experienced CAD Designer to work within our dynamic Bespoke Team at our Jewellery Quarter factory.
The role requires working closely with our in-house goldsmiths and stone setters to produce production ready models to the client’s specification. Along with excellent CAD skills and jewellery manufacturing knowledge, the candidate must be able to communicate with confidence and professionalism to customers and colleagues.
- 2+ years of commercial jewellery CAD experience
- Fluent knowledge of Matrix
- Knowledge of 3D printing, lost wax casting and general jewellery manufacturing techniques
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, via email, phone and in person
- Proactive, resourceful and uses own initiative
- Highly organised and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Passion to learn and to deliver the best service to our customers
- Flexible to adapt within a growing team